Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Society for Inclusion and Social Work eV
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as: B. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your domicile or to the authority responsible for us as responsible authority.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
Collecting general information when visiting our website
Type and purpose of processing:
If you access our website, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide information, information of a general nature is automatically collected. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and similar.
They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. Information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
The recipient of the data may be technical service providers who act as processor for the operation and maintenance of our website.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of the survey. This is basically the case for the data that serves to provide the website when the session has ended.
Provision required or required:
The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. Without the IP address, however, the service and functionality of our website is not guaranteed. Additionally, individual services may not be available or limited. For this reason, a contradiction is excluded.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization:
P4Q. Professionals for Quality
c/o Gesellschaft für Inklusion und Soziale Arbeit e.V.
Zum Jagenstein 3